Monday, February 13, 2017

Jarrett Was Thunder Struck

Friday will go down in Kane Family history as the greatest day of Jarrett's life.  A few weeks back, I saw the Trenton Thunder offered what was called a "Boomer-Gram" for Valentine's Day.  Of course,  I immediately reached out and arranged for it to surprise Jarrett during his home recovery from surgery.

I honestly do not know who was more excited, me or .....well....ME!    The day arrived.  I was trying hard to contain myself,  but this secret was eating me alive.  1 p.m. could not come soon enough.  The highlight was Jason finished with work by noon, so he would be home to witness the surprise.





 
The smile on Jarrett's face was priceless.  He heard the knock at the door and when we opened it, Boomer came right on inside.  Jarrett's jaw hung open in shock.  Following behind Boomer was Mr. Vince, who is Jarrett's favorite office staff member at Arm and Hammer Park, as well as Mr. Matt who organizes the Boomer's Kids Club (the boys were members last year and are members again this year). 
 
The Trenton Thunder staff and players will always be #1.  Thanks for making one little fan very,  very happy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment